Kyatune Health Centre is a facility established by the Ministry of Health, situated in Ikanga/Kyatune, Kitui South within Kitui County. As of the year 2021, this centre is in full operation and is overseen by the Ministry of Health, holding the registration number 12410.
For inquiries, you can get in touch with Kyatune Health Centre via their mobile contact.
Services available at Kyatune Health Centre include:
- TT toxoid for Expectant Mothers
- Short Duration Family Planning Services
- Services for Postnatal Care
- Care Services for Outpatients
- Natural Methods of Family Planning
- Extended Family Planning Services
- All-inclusive Child Vaccination
- Measures for Infection Prevention, specifically for HIV in the workplace
- Services for HIV Testing
- Dedicated Prenatal Care
- Distribution of Condoms & Prevention of STIs
- Primary Obstetric Care (BMOC)