Automobile Association of Kenya (AA of Kenya) is located in AA House, Off Airport North Road in Nairobi.
The postal address of the Automobile Association of Kenya offices is P.O Box 40087-00100, Nairobi.
The email address of Automobile Association of Kenya in Nairobi is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The telephone contacts of AA of Kenya offices are 0202612300, 0202612311, 0202525349, 6825062, 8090626, 8090629, 8090630, 8090631, 8090632, 0733620966 and 0722205106.
The emergency call li Continue reading ...
1. The sign within a red triangle. It warns of hazard that is not yet visible e.g a bend or hill.
2. Red Circle shows what you must not do. The blue circle shows what you must do.
3. a) Two way traffic ahead b) Priority over oncoming traffic c) Overtaking
4. a) Give priority to oncoming traffic b) cycle route ahead
5. Red and amber, then green
6. a) You should stop even if the traffic is clear
b) No through way/road
7. a) Mini Roundabout ahead
b) No sto Continue reading ...
1. What is the meaning of a yellow painted kerb?
2. What does a double continuous line on the center of the road mean?
3. State 5 ways to keep your vehicle roadworthy
4. From which road to which road are you not allowed to reverse?
5. During dark hours, what controls the speed of the vehicle?
6. When driving past animals, what would you do?
7. During the night, if the oncoming vehicle does not dip the lights, what should you do?
8. Describe any indicators which may warn you of an accident ahead
9. Describe the arm signal, you s Continue reading ...
1. No parking, No waiting, also No stopping in some places
2. It means that you CANNOT cross the lines too overtake. Keep to your side.
3. Regularservicing of the vehicle, Check up the following Steering, brakes, wheels, mirrors, wipers and lights
4. You are not allowed to reverse from a side road to a main road
5. The speed of the vehicle during dark hours is controlled by the lights
6. You should drive slowly giving them plenty of room and you should not hoot
7. You should slow down, flash your lights three times, dip them and if possible st Continue reading ...
1. Name 8 places you CANNOT overtake.
2. Name few major causes of accidents on Kenyan roads.
3. State the procedure to approach uncontrolled railway crossing during the
a) Day time b) At Night
4. How many lights does a saloon car have?
5. When should you use the mirror while driving?
6. How would you park your vehicle on a steep hill:
a) Facing uphill b) Downhill
7. Within what distance should you be able to stop your vehicle:
a) During the day b) At night
8. What is Continue reading ...
1. When approaching a pedestrian crossing
- When approaching a bridge
- At sharp bends
- At a junction
- When approaching a railway crossing
- Where the road is marked single or double continuous lines on the center of the road
- When the road is narrow
- When approaching the brow of a hill
2. Driving of unroadworthy vehicles
- Driving of overloaded vehicles
- Driving at a igh speed hence Continue reading ...
Driving TEST V
1. What is coasting?_________________________
2. What is a three point turn? _________________________
3. Describe the warning sign _________________________
4. List down two examples of caravans a) _________________________ b) _________________________
5. Which type of hooting is normally done once? _________________________
6. Write down all mechanical signals of a salon car a) _________________________ b) _________________________
c) _________________________ d) ___________ Continue reading ...
Driving Test IV ANSWERS
1. Gear number One because it is stronger than gear number Two
2. Globe Cinema Round About
3. To make sure they are in good condition and road worthy
4. MS means Mechanical Signal
5. When riding a motorbike, the headlights should always be on for them to be seen by other road users
6. a) Mandatory or regulartory signs
b) Warning, hazard or cautionary signs
c) Warning signs
7. Because they are signs to be observed
8. Priority signs
9. Heavy commercial ve Continue reading ...
Driving Test IV
1. Which gear should we use to start a loaded lorry and Why? _________________________
2. Which is the biggest Roundabout in East Africa? _________________________
3. Why are commercial vehicles taken for inspection? _________________________
4. What is the meaning of MS in driving? _________________________
5. Why is the headlight of motorbikes on always even during the day time? _________________________
6. a) Which signs are circles? _________________________
b) Which sighs are Continue reading ...
Driving Test III ANSWERS
1. a) At the center of the road
b) Where there is a No Parking sign
c) At the junction
d) At the bus stops
2. It`s a mobile car without engine pulled with an engine car and it can be used for accommodation
3. a) Night- Stop, deem light, listen, if there is no sound, proceed
b) Day time- Stop, look left and right, listen if there is no sound, proceed
4. a) Approaching the Round about with wrong lane
b) Changing lanes on the rou Continue reading ...
Driving Test III Questions
1. Where are you NOT allowed to park? a) ___________________________ b) ___________________________
c) ___________________________ d) ___________________________
2. What is a caravan? ___________________________
3. What should you do when approaching uncontrolled railway crossing at:
a) Night ______________________________________________________
b) Day time ______________________________________________________
4. Which are the four common mistakes made when approaching a r Continue reading ...
Driving Test II ANSWERS
1. a) On roundabout
b) At the junction
c) At the centre of the road
d) Where there is no stopping sign
2. It is an automobile power driven machine
3. It is a path to be followed by the vehicle
4. a) At the junction
b) Where there is no overtaking sign
c) On the roundabout
5. a) At the stop sign
b) When ordered by the police
c) When the traffick lights change to red
Driving Test II
1. Name four places you can NOT stop?
a) _____________________ b) _____________________ c) _____________________
2. What is a vehicle? __________________________________________
3. What is a lane? __________________________________________
4. Where should you NOT overtake? a) _____________________ b) _____________________
5. Where does the law require you to stop?
a) __________ Continue reading ...
Driving Test I Answers
1. To keep left unless overtaking
2. a) Valid driving license
b) Valid insurance certificate
c) Valid vehicle inspection certificate
3. Right side
4. a) When it is foggy
b) During heavy rainfall
c) When it is misty
d) During emergency
5. a) Ambulance with a siren
b) Fire Engine with a siren
c) Presidential escort with a siren
d) Police car with a sirenContinue reading ...
Driving Test I
1. What is the rule of the Road in Kenya? ___________________
2. Name three documents which must be valid before you are allowed to drive
a) ___________________ b) ___________________ c) ___________________
3. Which side do you overtake from? ___________________
4. When can you put on the lights during the day?
a) ___________________ b) ___________________ c) ___________________
5. Which Vehicles have the right of way
a) ___________ Continue reading ...
Contacts Of African Agricultural Technology Foundation (AATF) Offices In Nairobi, Kenya
Malindi Marine Park And Reserve In Kenya: A Tourist Attraction In Coast Kenya
The Healthy Fish Oil Supplements In Kenya:Try Omega 3
Contacts Of Ministry Of Agriculture, Livestock And Fisheries Offices In Kenya
How To Manage A Bad Hair Day In Kenya
Most Popular Driving Schools In Nairobi
Kenya National Library Service Website: eResources Available For Students In Kenya
Bush Rover Limited Company In Nairobi, Kenya