Automobile Association of Kenya (AA of Kenya) is located in AA House, Off Airport North Road in Nairobi.
The postal address of the Automobile Association of Kenya offices is P.O Box 40087-00100, Nairobi.
The email address of Automobile Association of Kenya in Nairobi is email@example.com.
The telephone contacts of AA of Kenya offices are 0202612300, 0202612311, 0202525349, 6825062, 8090626, 8090629, 8090630, 8090631, 8090632, 0733620966 and 0722205106.
The emergency call li Continue reading ...
1. The sign within a red triangle. It warns of hazard that is not yet visible e.g a bend or hill.
2. Red Circle shows what you must not do. The blue circle shows what you must do.
3. a) Two way traffic ahead b) Priority over oncoming traffic c) Overtaking
4. a) Give priority to oncoming traffic b) cycle route ahead
5. Red and amber, then green
6. a) You should stop even if the traffic is clear
b) No through way/road
7. a) Mini Roundabout ahead
b) No sto Continue reading ...
1. What is the meaning of a yellow painted kerb?
2. What does a double continuous line on the center of the road mean?
3. State 5 ways to keep your vehicle roadworthy
4. From which road to which road are you not allowed to reverse?
5. During dark hours, what controls the speed of the vehicle?
6. When driving past animals, what would you do?
7. During the night, if the oncoming vehicle does not dip the lights, what should you do?
8. Describe any indicators which may warn you of an accident ahead
9. Describe the arm signal, you s Continue reading ...
1. No parking, No waiting, also No stopping in some places
2. It means that you CANNOT cross the lines too overtake. Keep to your side.
3. Regularservicing of the vehicle, Check up the following Steering, brakes, wheels, mirrors, wipers and lights
4. You are not allowed to reverse from a side road to a main road
5. The speed of the vehicle during dark hours is controlled by the lights
6. You should drive slowly giving them plenty of room and you should not hoot
7. You should slow down, flash your lights three times, dip them and if possible st Continue reading ...
1. Name 8 places you CANNOT overtake.
2. Name few major causes of accidents on Kenyan roads.
3. State the procedure to approach uncontrolled railway crossing during the
a) Day time b) At Night
4. How many lights does a saloon car have?
5. When should you use the mirror while driving?
6. How would you park your vehicle on a steep hill:
a) Facing uphill b) Downhill
7. Within what distance should you be able to stop your vehicle:
a) During the day b) At night
8. What is Continue reading ...
1. When approaching a pedestrian crossing
- When approaching a bridge
- At sharp bends
- At a junction
- When approaching a railway crossing
- Where the road is marked single or double continuous lines on the center of the road
- When the road is narrow
- When approaching the brow of a hill
2. Driving of unroadworthy vehicles
- Driving of overloaded vehicles
- Driving at a igh speed hence Continue reading ...
1. It is driving a vehicle for long with one gear
2. It is to drive a vehicle facing opposite direction with use of reverse and forward gear.
3. They are red in colour, triangular in shape and with apex facing upwards.
4. a) Side Car b) Mobile toilet
6. Headlights, parking lights, brake lights, reverse lights, indicators, number plate lights, interior lights, and hazard lights
7. For security purposes
8. Provisional driving license
9. To maintain a specific speed given on highway according to the vehicle you are driv Continue reading ...
Driving TEST V
1. What is coasting?_________________________
2. What is a three point turn? _________________________
3. Describe the warning sign _________________________
4. List down two examples of caravans a) _________________________ b) _________________________
5. Which type of hooting is normally done once? _________________________
6. Write down all mechanical signals of a salon car a) _________________________ b) _________________________
c) _________________________ d) ___________ Continue reading ...
Driving Test IV ANSWERS
1. Gear number One because it is stronger than gear number Two
2. Globe Cinema Round About
3. To make sure they are in good condition and road worthy
4. MS means Mechanical Signal
5. When riding a motorbike, the headlights should always be on for them to be seen by other road users
6. a) Mandatory or regulartory signs
b) Warning, hazard or cautionary signs
c) Warning signs
7. Because they are signs to be observed
8. Priority signs
9. Heavy commercial ve Continue reading ...
Driving Test IV
1. Which gear should we use to start a loaded lorry and Why? _________________________
2. Which is the biggest Roundabout in East Africa? _________________________
3. Why are commercial vehicles taken for inspection? _________________________
4. What is the meaning of MS in driving? _________________________
5. Why is the headlight of motorbikes on always even during the day time? _________________________
6. a) Which signs are circles? _________________________
b) Which sighs are Continue reading ...
International Schools In Kenya
Nice Enterprises Company In Nairobi: Major Providers Of Multi-purpose Solar Lamps In Kenya
Embassy Of The Republic Of Kenya In Iran
Location Of Maasai Mara University In Kenya
Activities Carried Out During School Health Programs In Kenya
The Tourist Attractions In Kenya
Postgraduate Programs Offered By Masinde Muliro University In Kenya
Hells Gate National Park In Naivasha As An Ideal Tourist Attraction Site In Kenya