1. It is driving a vehicle for long with one gear
2. It is to drive a vehicle facing opposite direction with use of reverse and forward gear.
3. They are red in colour, triangular in shape and with apex facing upwards.
4. a) Side Car b) Mobile toilet
6. Headlights, parking lights, brake lights, reverse lights, indicators, number plate lights, interior lights, and hazard lights
7. For security purposes
8. Provisional driving license
9. To maintain a specific speed given on highway according to the vehicle you are driv Continue reading ...
Driving TEST V
1. What is coasting?_________________________
2. What is a three point turn? _________________________
3. Describe the warning sign _________________________
4. List down two examples of caravans a) _________________________ b) _________________________
5. Which type of hooting is normally done once? _________________________
6. Write down all mechanical signals of a salon car a) _________________________ b) _________________________
c) _________________________ d) ___________ Continue reading ...
Driving Test IV ANSWERS
1. Gear number One because it is stronger than gear number Two
2. Globe Cinema Round About
3. To make sure they are in good condition and road worthy
4. MS means Mechanical Signal
5. When riding a motorbike, the headlights should always be on for them to be seen by other road users
6. a) Mandatory or regulartory signs
b) Warning, hazard or cautionary signs
c) Warning signs
7. Because they are signs to be observed
8. Priority signs
9. Heavy commercial ve Continue reading ...
Driving Test IV
1. Which gear should we use to start a loaded lorry and Why? _________________________
2. Which is the biggest Roundabout in East Africa? _________________________
3. Why are commercial vehicles taken for inspection? _________________________
4. What is the meaning of MS in driving? _________________________
5. Why is the headlight of motorbikes on always even during the day time? _________________________
6. a) Which signs are circles? _________________________
b) Which sighs are Continue reading ...
Driving Test III ANSWERS
1. a) At the center of the road
b) Where there is a No Parking sign
c) At the junction
d) At the bus stops
2. It`s a mobile car without engine pulled with an engine car and it can be used for accommodation
3. a) Night- Stop, deem light, listen, if there is no sound, proceed
b) Day time- Stop, look left and right, listen if there is no sound, proceed
4. a) Approaching the Round about with wrong lane
b) Changing lanes on the rou Continue reading ...
Driving Test III Questions
1. Where are you NOT allowed to park? a) ___________________________ b) ___________________________
c) ___________________________ d) ___________________________
2. What is a caravan? ___________________________
3. What should you do when approaching uncontrolled railway crossing at:
a) Night ______________________________________________________
b) Day time ______________________________________________________
4. Which are the four common mistakes made when approaching a r Continue reading ...
Driving Test II ANSWERS
1. a) On roundabout
b) At the junction
c) At the centre of the road
d) Where there is no stopping sign
2. It is an automobile power driven machine
3. It is a path to be followed by the vehicle
4. a) At the junction
b) Where there is no overtaking sign
c) On the roundabout
5. a) At the stop sign
b) When ordered by the police
c) When the traffick lights change to red
Driving Test II
1. Name four places you can NOT stop?
a) _____________________ b) _____________________ c) _____________________
2. What is a vehicle? __________________________________________
3. What is a lane? __________________________________________
4. Where should you NOT overtake? a) _____________________ b) _____________________
5. Where does the law require you to stop?
a) __________ Continue reading ...
How To Choose The Right Career In Kenya
Location Of Kakamega Provincial General Hospital (PGH) In Kakamega Town In Kenya
Contacts Of Embassy Of Republic Of Poland In Kenya
How To Attain An Hourglass Body Shape In Kenya
Various Departments Linked to Courses At The Kenya Institute of Professional Studies (KIPS) Nairobi, Kenya
Contacts Of Adra International Limited Office In Kenya
Contacts Of ABB Limited Office In Nairobi, Kenya
How You Can Use A Chamaa In Kenya To Achieve Greater Financial Success