Kenya has various stadiums in various towns and cities where different games and sports are held. Just like most of many countries in the world, football is the main sport adored by majority of Kenyans. Kenya is also known for other sports like athletics, rugby, basketball and volleyball. The following is a list of stadiums in Kenya and the number of people they are able to accommodate.
- Ilala Stadium, Pan Paper Webuye.
- Rirungu Stadium, Nyeri.
- Afraha Stadium, Nakuru.
- Green Stadium, Awendo.
- National Gymkhana Club Stadium,
- Mumias Ports Complex, Mumias.
- Municipal Stadium, Mombasa.
- Ruaraka Stadium, Nairobi.
- Nairobi City Stadium, Nairobi.
- Nyayo National Stadium, Nairobi.
- Moi International Sports Center,
- Kipchoge Keino Stadium,
- Sudi Stadium, Bungoma.
- Gusii stadium, Kisii.
- Green Stadium, Kericho.
- Moi Stadium Kisumu.
- Machakos Stadium, Nairobi.
- Muhoroni Stadium, Muhoroni.
- Moi Kinoru Stadium, Meru.
- Naivasha Stadium, Naivasha.
- Ndarurua Ground, Nairobi.
- Chemelil Sports Complex, Nyando.
- Nyahururu Stadium, Nyahururu.
- Gilgil Stadium, Gilgil.
- Municipal Stadium, Thika.
Capacity- 5, 000
- Bukhungu Stadium, Kakamega.
- Moi international Sorts Center Kasarani. (indoor games).
- Mombasa Sc Grounds, Mombasa.