KCA University is a well-known university in Kenya which was first established as an Accountancy college and Secretarial institution. However, due to the high education demand in Kenya, this institution has grown to become a university offering other various courses alongside accounts and secretarial studies. This university have also experienced growth as it has opened up various branches to ensure Kenyans access their educational services better and efficiently.
KCA University has a school of professional studies and which along the years have been known to provide best personnel in accounts, finance managers and auditors to the public and private sector in East and Central Africa. This graduates stand out to be the most skillful and competitive in the job market. Therefore this University has its main campus in Ruaraka and some of its branches are located in Nairobi Central Business District in the Eco Bank Tower, Kisumu Campus situated in Swan Centre Kisumu and Kitengela Campus at Kitengela Capital Centre.
KCA therefore have an On-going intake for July which will be offered in Full time and Part time Basis. The professional programmes which will be offered include;
- Accounting Technician Certificate (ACT)
- Information Communication Technology Technician (ICTT)
- Certified Public Accountants/Secretaries (CPA/CPS)
- Certified Securities Investment Analyst (CSIA)
- Certified Information Communication Technologist (CICT)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ACCA (UK)
- Association of Business Executives ABE (UK)
- Business Administration
The Certificate programmes which KCA University opt to offer to their successful students will include;
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Leadership
Short professional courses will involve;
- Certified Real Estate Practitioner
- CISCO (Level I to IV)
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
- Accounting Packages: Quick books, Sage, Pastel
- Computer Packages.
KCA offer this courses and are KASNEB recognized in that any examination sat by the students are from Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examination Board. This therefore enable the students though their enrollment to KCA University are directly registered by KASNEB. The Applicants therefore are urged to register with KASNEB by latest 30th of May, 2014.
- The interested applicants can visited any KCA University nearest to their locality and obtain the necessary application papers with a non- refundable fee of Ksh 500. The application forms can also be downloaded from their website at www.kca.ac.ke.
- The dully filled application forms are then submitted to any of the branches of KCA or forwarded to [email protected]. However for any enquiries, KCA can be reached by Facebook funpage KCAUniversityOfficial or twitter @KCAUniversity.