African Nazarene University is a private university in Kenya chartered in 2002 by commission of higher education. It offers a bachelor degree in Business management. Under the degree program students undergo training in the various fields that include but are not limited to;
- Entrepreneurial venture
- E-business strategic operations
- Global business
- Strategic project management
- Corporate financing
- Business and financial environment
- Financial and resource management
- Business forecasting and modeling
- Operations management
The duration of the study takes up to 4 years with the option of enrolling for day or evening classes. The degree has a minimum of 56 units that a student has to complete in the duration of the time there. However for individuals who are interested in pursuing this as a life time career there are certain admission criteria requirements that have to be satisfied first;
- Applicants should have attained a minimum grade of C+ grade or equivalent in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).
- The applicant should also have obtained at least a c plain in mathematics alone with at least a c+ in the following subjects, namely;
Biology, physics, business studies, chemistry or economics
- The applicants are also required to undertake pre university tests offered at the African Nazarene university in which they are required to obtain a Minimum of 2.7 (B-) in order to qualify.
- Applicants are also eligible to apply if they have professional certificates, like CPA, CPS or ACCA
- Individuals who have attained a c plain in KCSE are also eligible in the addition of certain credentials;
Diploma in fields such as accounting, economics, business administration or a related field as long as they acquired a minimum of a credit in the said course.
Fee and contact information
As this is a private university there is no statutory fee, however the fee stands at 750 us dollars per annum for those hailing in East Africa. Non- East Africans attract a fee charge of 1000 us dollars per annum.
In case of any enquiries, be free to visit their offices at their campuses at. Main campus is located at Ongata rongai, 25 km from Nairobi, or at their other campuses at their campus at the Nairobi CBD located in Stanbank building along Moi Avenue. You can also write to them at their post office Address at PO box 53067-00200 Nairobi. You can also call them at +254 (20) 252 7170 or +254 (20) 201 2233. You can also visit their other campuses at their Kisii branch at Nyamachara building located along Kisii Nakumatt road next to KCB bank or call them at 0726675428. At their Eldoret campus at the AIC building or call them at 0707083021. You can also visit them at their Machakos campus at ABC Imani plaza, at Machakos CBD or call them at 0724220748.