The road is the best in Kenya joining Nairobi city and the industrial town Thika. It is well built by the experts from China and it’s also an 8lane road. Several businesses surround the road making entrepreneurs to be interested in the areas around the road. The road serves several functions including video shooting for majority of Kenyan musicians. Several universities, including Jomo Kenyatta and Kenyatta University are also found along the road.It is 40km in length.
THE GREAT NORTH ROAD
The road begins in Continue reading ...
The company is considered to be the largest in Kenya mostly because of being popular in number and it’s loved by many Kenyans. The company has fair prices in the way they charge their customers and this makes them attract many clients. Furthermore, they have well trained drivers and touts that respect the needs of travelers attending well to their complaints.
The company has specialized in dealing with travelers that go to the coastal regions of the country. It has well designed facilities that provide a lot of comfort to the trave Continue reading ...
Most Kenyans view travelling as a hobby and therefore the transport sector in Kenya is somehow one of the most profitable as they always have customers. This has made most people to invest in this sector by buying buses, minibuses, Nissans to be able to transport people and goods from one location to another. Some have even gone to an extent of grouping their vehicles and forming a transportation company.
On the other hand, to travel, people need bus tickets which sometimes turn out to be a nightmare to comfortably acquire especially when there is an influx of travelers. From this, Continue reading ...
In this coming September, a lot of students in Kenya will be pursuing further education in various fields of study and from various schools. The Technical University of Kenya is prepared for recruitment for its September intake. Students are encouraged to apply to the school before 14th June 2014. There are various courses offered at the School of Mathematics and Statistics:
Individuals who want to pursue Bachelor of Science in Mathematics should have achieved the following criteria: individuals should have acqui Continue reading ...
1. The sign within a red triangle. It warns of hazard that is not yet visible e.g a bend or hill.
2. Red Circle shows what you must not do. The blue circle shows what you must do.
3. a) Two way traffic ahead b) Priority over oncoming traffic c) Overtaking
4. a) Give priority to oncoming traffic b) cycle route ahead
5. Red and amber, then green
6. a) You should stop even if the traffic is clear
b) No through way/road
7. a) Mini Roundabout ahead
b) No sto Continue reading ...
1. What is the meaning of a yellow painted kerb?
2. What does a double continuous line on the center of the road mean?
3. State 5 ways to keep your vehicle roadworthy
4. From which road to which road are you not allowed to reverse?
5. During dark hours, what controls the speed of the vehicle?
6. When driving past animals, what would you do?
7. During the night, if the oncoming vehicle does not dip the lights, what should you do?
8. Describe any indicators which may warn you of an accident ahead
9. Describe the arm signal, you s Continue reading ...
1. No parking, No waiting, also No stopping in some places
2. It means that you CANNOT cross the lines too overtake. Keep to your side.
3. Regularservicing of the vehicle, Check up the following Steering, brakes, wheels, mirrors, wipers and lights
4. You are not allowed to reverse from a side road to a main road
5. The speed of the vehicle during dark hours is controlled by the lights
6. You should drive slowly giving them plenty of room and you should not hoot
7. You should slow down, flash your lights three times, dip them and if possible st Continue reading ...
1. Name 8 places you CANNOT overtake.
2. Name few major causes of accidents on Kenyan roads.
3. State the procedure to approach uncontrolled railway crossing during the
a) Day time b) At Night
4. How many lights does a saloon car have?
5. When should you use the mirror while driving?
6. How would you park your vehicle on a steep hill:
a) Facing uphill b) Downhill
7. Within what distance should you be able to stop your vehicle:
a) During the day b) At night
8. What is Continue reading ...
1. When approaching a pedestrian crossing
- When approaching a bridge
- At sharp bends
- At a junction
- When approaching a railway crossing
- Where the road is marked single or double continuous lines on the center of the road
- When the road is narrow
- When approaching the brow of a hill
2. Driving of unroadworthy vehicles
- Driving of overloaded vehicles
- Driving at a igh speed hence Continue reading ...
1. It is driving a vehicle for long with one gear
2. It is to drive a vehicle facing opposite direction with use of reverse and forward gear.
3. They are red in colour, triangular in shape and with apex facing upwards.
4. a) Side Car b) Mobile toilet
6. Headlights, parking lights, brake lights, reverse lights, indicators, number plate lights, interior lights, and hazard lights
7. For security purposes
8. Provisional driving license
9. To maintain a specific speed given on highway according to the vehicle you are driv Continue reading ...
Contacts Of Kenya Sugar Board Offices In Nairobi
Orange Kenya And DIPEK: Is This Another Pyramid Scheme In Kenya?
Kenya National Audit Office (KENAO) In Nairobi
Herbal Medicine Clinics In Kenya
High Commission Of The Republic Of Kenya In South Africa
How To Use OLX In Kenya
Contacts Of Acnielsen Kenya Limited Offices In Nairobi
Contacts Of Ministry Of Lands, Housing And Urban Development Offices In Kenya